Live at the Howard Theatre
|Live At The Howard Theatre|
Japanese pressing of the album "Live At The Howard Theatre"
|Live album by The Brides of Funkenstein|
|The Brides of Funkenstein chronology|
Live at the Howard Theatre is a live album by the P-Funk spin off act, The Brides of Funkenstein. The album was recorded on November 1 and 2, 1978, at the Howard Theatre in Washington D.C.. The album was released by P-Vine Records in Japan on October 25, 1994, Sequel Records in the UK, and AEM Records in the U.S. The album was produced by George Clinton for Black Dog Records and A Scoop of Poop productions.
- "War Ship Touchante"
- "Ride On"
- "Brides Maids"
- "Vanish In Our Sleep"
- "Disco To Go"
- "Comedic monologue: James Wesley Jackson"
- Vocals: Lynn Mabry and Dawn Silva
- Drums: Frankie Kash Waddy
- Keyboards: Joel Johnson
- Horns: Maceo Parker, Richard Griffith, Rick Gardner
- Bass: Jeff Bunn
- Guitars: DeWayne "Blackbyrd" McKnight