Location, History & Amenities 
It sits on a slope above Cardigan Bay to the north of Tywyn. The A493 road and Cambrian Coast railway pass through the village, although Llangelynin station was closed in 1991. Llangelynnin's parish church dates from the 13th century and is dedicated to Saint Celynnin.
- Davies, John; Jenkins, Nigel; Baines, Menna & Lynch, Peredur I. (2008) The Welsh Academy Encyclopaedia of Wales, University of Wales Press, Cardiff.
- "2011 Census: Quick Statistics: Llangelynin". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- A Vision of Britain through time: Llangelynnin
- www.geograph.co.uk : photos of Llangelynnin and surrounding area
- Snowdonia 360: Virtual Tour of Llangelynnin Church
|This Gwynedd location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|