St Peter & St Paul, Mautby
Mautby shown within Norfolk
|Area||16.60 km2 (6.41 sq mi)|
|– density||24/km2 (62/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||GREAT YARMOUTH|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Mautby is a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. The parish comprises a largely rural area along the north bank of the River Bure, and includes the small villages of Mautby, Runham and Thrigby. It is located some 10 km (6.2 mi) west of the town of Great Yarmouth and 30 km (19 mi) east of the city of Norwich.
The civil parish has an area of 16.6 km2 (6.4 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 395 in 145 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of Great Yarmouth.
- Ordnance Survey (2005). OS Explorer Map OL40 - The Broads. ISBN 0-319-23769-9.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mautby.|
- Map sources for Mautby.
- Map sources for Runham.
- Map sources for Thrigby.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Mautby.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Runham.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Thrigby.
- Runham village web site
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|