Mayureswar (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
|Vidhan Sabha constituency|
|Lok Sabha constituency||41. Bolpur (SC)|
|Electorate (year)||182,600 (2011)|
In the 2011 elections, Ashok Kumar Ray of CPI(M) defeated his nearest rival Jatil Mondal of Trinamool Congress.
|West Bengal assembly elections, 2011: Mayureswar |
|CPI(M)||Ashok Kumar Ray||67,478||42.31||-18.71|
|BJP||Dudh Kumar Mondal||31,031||19.46||-7.57|
Trinamool Congress did not contest the seat in 2006.
|Party||Seats won||Seat change|
|Indian National Congress||2||1|
|Communist Party of India (Marxist)||2||4|
|Revolutionary Socialist Party||0||1|
Note: New constituency – 1, constituencies abolished – 2 (See template talk page for details)
In the 2006 state assembly elections, Sadhu Charan Bagdi of CPI(M) won the Mayureswar (SC) assembly seat defeating his nearest rival Subhas Chandra Mandal of BJP. Contests in most years were multi cornered but only winners and runners are being mentioned. Bishnu Let of CPI(M) defeated Kestopada Bagdi of Trinamool Congress in 2001, Arjun Saha of BJP in 1996, Ajay Saha of BJP in 1991, Kamalakant Mondal of Congress/ ICS 1987 and 1982. Panchanan Let of CPI(M) defeated Gunakar Mandal of Janata Party in 1977. 
Lalchand Fulamali of CPI won in 1972 and 1971. Panchanan Let of CPI(M) won in 1969. Kanai Lal Saha of Congress won in 1967. Gobardhan Das of CPI won in 1962. Prior to that the constituency was not there.
- "Delimitation Commission Order No. 18". Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 2010-09-26.
- "Mayreswar". Assembly Elections May 2011 Results. Election Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- "West Bengal Assembly Election 2011". Muyreswar. Empowering India. Retrieved 2011-04-20.
- "West Bengal Assembly Election 2011". Mayureswar. Election Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-04-20.
- "290 – Mayureswar (SC) Assembly Constituency". Partywise Comparison Since 1977. Election Commission of India. Retrieved 2010-10-01.
- "Statistical Reports of Assembly Elections". General Election Results and Statistics. Election Commission of India. Retrieved 2010-10-01.