|Country||United States of America|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||590805|
Millersville is located at (39.0596, -76.6480).
Millersville, named for the first Postmaster, George Miller, was, on July 24, 1841, the first Post Office to be established along the Annapolis & Elkridge Railroad (the A & E). Completed in 1840, the A & E was one of the earliest rail lines in the U.S., connecting Annapolis with the Washington Branch of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad. Today Millersville is still a small crossroads village, surrounded by existing and proposed modern residential and industrial park development. The Childs Residence, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986, is a focal point of the town.
- Elvaton Christian Academy
- Old Mill High School
- Rockbridge Academy
- Olde Mill Christian Academy
- Severna Park High School
- Severna Park Middle School
- Old Mill Middle North
- Old Mill Middle South
Colleges and universities
- "Millersville". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-05-03.
- Smith, Chester M., Jr., and Kay, John L. (1984). The Postal History of Maryland, The Delmarva Peninsula, And The District of Columbia: The Post Offices and First Postmasters from 1775 to 1984, p. 71. Burtonsville, Md: The Depot. Library of Congress Card No. 84-72653.
- "Maryland Historical Trust". Childs Residence, Anne Arundel County. Maryland Historical Trust. 2008-11-21.