The Missoula Maulers are a junior ice hockey team from Missoula, Montana. The 2007-08 season was their inaugural as an expansion team. The team plays in the Western States Hockey League and they play out of Missoula's Glacier Ice Rink. Michael Burks, President, is the club's principal owner. Traver McLeod is the General Manager. The team is coached by Marcus Baxter. The players, ages 16–20, carry amateur status under Junior A guidelines and hope to earn a spot on a Canadian Major Junior, Collegiate or Minor Professional team.
Former Leagues 
External links 
- ^ http://www.missoulamaulers.com/news/
- ^ a b "Maulers change to Western States Hockey League". kpax.com. April 12, 2013. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- ^ Goal oriented: Michigan native has unique dedication, rituals as Missoula Maulers' goalie
- ^ "Maulers, 3 other teams leaving NorPac". Missoulian. June 2, 2011. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- ^ Staff (June 14, 2011). "American West Hockey League Accepted As Newest Addition To USA Hockey Juniors". NBC Montana. Retrieved June 22, 2011.