Montalenghe is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Turin in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 30 km northeast of Turin.
- Church of San Pietro, built in the 13th century but restored in the late 19th century.
- Parish church of Beata Vergine delle Grazie (1760)
- Castelvecchio (also known as Castellazzo), ruins of the old castle commanding the town (11th-12th centuries)
- The so-called "Castle", in fact an 18th-century villa with a large park in the centre of the town. It houses a Lebanon cedar amongst the oldest in Italy.
- ^ All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.