|Bòrd SSN Taobh Tatha|
NHS Tayside (Scottish Gaelic: Bòrd SSN Taobh Tatha) is one of the fourteen regions of NHS Scotland. It provides healthcare services in the Angus, City of Dundee and Perth and Kinross areas. NHS Tayside is headquartered at King's Cross Hospital, a former fever hospital located in Clepington Road, Dundee. It currently also has one of the largest hospitals in the world and one of the largest teaching hospitals in the world (Ninewell Hospital, Dundee).
The archives of NHS Tayside and its predecessors are held by Archive Services, University of Dundee. The archives include many records relating to many of the former and current hospitals located in the Tayside area.
- Arbroath Infirmary
- Ashludie Hospital, Monifieth
- Brechin Infirmary
- Forfar Infirmary
- Little Cairnie Hospital, Arbroath
- Montrose Royal Infirmary
- Stracathro Hospital, Brechin
- Sunnyside Royal Hospital, Hillside
- Whitehills Hospital, Forfar
City of Dundee
- Carseview Centre
- Dundee Dental Hospital
- King's Cross Hospital
- Ninewells Hospital (includes University of Dundee Medical School)
- Royal Dundee Liff Hospital
- Royal Victoria Hospital (Dundee)
Perth and Kinross
- Aberfeldy Community Hospital
- Blairgowrie Community Hospital
- Crieff Community Hospital
- Irvine Memorial Hospital, Pitlochry
- St. Margaret's Hospital, Auchterarder
- "King's Cross Hospital". Unlocking the Medicine Chest. ARMMS, University of Dundee. Retrieved 23 February 2012.
- "Archive Services Online Catalogue THB 22 King's Cross Hospital". University of Dundee. Retrieved 23 February 2012.
- "Community Health Partnerships". NHS Tayside. Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- "University of Dundee Archives Services Online Catalogue". University of Dundee. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
- "University of Dundee Archives Services the Collections". University of Dundee. Retrieved 29 May 2011.