||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (August 2008)|
|Occupation||CEO of Do Something Inc.|
|Known for||Creator of Dress for Success|
In 1995, with the help of a $5,000 inheritance, Lublin founded the organization Dress for Success, which provides women with interview suits and career development training, in more than 114 cities in 12 countries.
Since August 2003, Lublin has overseen the growth of Do Something and led the effort to begin awarding more grant money to younger candidates seeking social change. The not-for-profit company has seen a significant revival, primarily in its use of online marketing and social campaigns.
Lublin was named to the World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders (2007), one of Glamour magazine’s Women of Worth (2006), received Fast Company's Fast 50 Award (2002), and was named the NYC Women’s Commission Woman of the Year (2000).
Lublin writes a monthly column in Fast Company entitled "Do Something". She was also a featured speaker at the TED conefrence. Lublin's first book, Zilch: The Power of Zero in Business was released on June 23, 2010.
Personal life 
Lublin attended the Kingswood-Oxford School before graduating from Brown University in 1993, Oxford University (where she was a Marshall Scholar), and New York University School of Law. She is married to Jason Diaz and they have two children.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Nancy Lublin|
- 5 Questions for Nancy Lublin
- Getting off on the right footing
- Nancy Lublin, Grabow
- Nancy Lublin, Bio
- Nancy Lublin, Soapbox
- Huffington Post, Nancy Lublin
- NYU Wagner School of Public Service
- Nancy Lublin, Dress for Success
- AEI Speakers Bureau, Nancy Lublin
- Biography of Nancy Lublin
- Woman on Top, Nancy Lublin
- Giving Kids the Choice to Help
- Helping Disadvantaged Women, Teen Aim High
- New York Tri-State Nonprofit Boot Camp
- Auroa Women and Girls Foundation
- Dress For Success
- Nancy's first book Zilch
- Do Something website
- Charity Navigator Evaluation of Do Something
- Dress For Success
- "Do Something"-Fast Company
- Nancy Lublin Video produced by Makers: Women Who Make America
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|