National Register of Historic Places listings in Faribault County, Minnesota
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Faribault County, Minnesota.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Faribault County, Minnesota, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 13 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Adams H. Bullis House||
||Delavan||c. 1875 brick Italianate farmhouse of a politician and cattle breeder.|
|2||Center Creek Archeological District||
|Both sides of Center Creek above its confluence with the Blue Earth River
||Winnebago||Complex of some 50 Oneota villages and activity sites with some evidence of horticulture. Coordinates are those of the Vosburg Site, a part of the complex.|
|3||Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Depot and Lunchroom||
|89-100 1st St., NW.
|4||Church of the Good Shepherd-Episcopal||
|Moore and 8th Sts.
||Blue Earth||1872 Gothic Revival church built under the bishopric of Henry Benjamin Whipple.|
|5||District No. 40 School||
|Minnesota Highway 109
||Wells||1896 frame school.|
|6||Andrew C. Dunn House||
|133 S. Main St.
||Winnebago||1901Queen Anne/Classical Revival house of a town founder.|
|7||Faribault County Courthouse||
|415 N. Main
||Blue Earth||1892 Richardsonian Romanesque courthouse.|
|8||First National Bank||
|Main St. and Cleveland Ave.
||Winnebago||1917 marble Classical Revival bank.|
|9||Peter Kremer House||
|Main and 4th Sts.
||Minnesota Lake||1902 brick Queen Anne house of a local civic leader.|
|10||Muret N. Leland House||
|410 2nd Ave., SW.
||Wells||1883 Queen Anne house of a local merchant and politician.|
|6th St. and Ramsey Ave.
||Blue Earth||1904 brick Classical Revival library funded by a local philanthropist.|
|12||James B. Wakefield House||
|405 E. 6th St.
||Blue Earth||1868 Italianate house of politician James Wakefield.|
|3rd and Main Sts.
||Walters||1906 false-fronted brick jail.|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
||121-127 N. Main St.
||Blue Earth||1896 hotel. Demolished in 1988.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Minnesota
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Minnesota
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 4, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Nord, Mary Ann (2003). The National Register of Historic Places in Minnesota. Minnesota Historical Society. ISBN 0-87351-448-3.
- Bird, Robert McK. and Clark A. Dodds. "Archaeological Maize from the Vosburg Site (21FA2), Faribault County, Minnesota". Missouri Archaeologist 47 Whole Volume (1986): 85-105: 86.
- Anfinson, Scott (2009). Finding Minnesota: A Geographic Guide to Minnesota Archaeology. Minnesota Office of the State Archaeologist. Retrieved 2012-12-18.
- "First National Bank". Minnesota National Register Properties Database. Minnesota Historical Society. 2009. Retrieved 2012-12-09.
- Hanson, Krista Finstad (2007). Minnesota Open House: A Guide to Historic House Museums. St. Paul, Minn.: Minnesota Historical Society Press. ISBN 978-0-87351-577-1.
- "Constans Hotel (removed)". Minnesota National Register Properties Database. Minnesota Historical Society. 2009. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Faribault County, Minnesota.|
- Minnesota National Register Properties Database—Minnesota Historical Society