From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up new in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New is an adjective referring to something recently made, discovered, or created.
New or NEW may refer to:
Film and music 
- New (film), a 2004 Tamil movie
- "New" (song), a song by No Doubt from Return of Saturn
- New, an EP from Australian alternative rock band Regurgitator
- Network of enlightened Women, a conservative university women's organization
- Net economic welfare, a proposed macroeconomic indicator
- Net explosive weight, also known as net explosive quantity
Identification codes 
- Nepal Bhasa language ISO 639 language code
- New Century Financial Corporation (NYSE stock abbreviation)
- New Orleans Lakefront Airport (IATA airport code: NEW)
- Newcraighall railway station (National Rail station code: NEW), in Scotland
Other uses 
- New (surname), an English family name
- new (C++), a built-in operator in the C++ programming language
- NEW (TV station), the callsign of Network Ten's station in Perth, Western Australia
- New River (disambiguation), various rivers
See also 
- GNU (disambiguation)
- Neo (disambiguation)
- News (disambiguation)
- Nu (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "New"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.