Ninkasi Brewing Company
Ninkasi Brewing Company is a microbrewery based in Eugene, Oregon, United States. Named after the Sumerian goddess of beer, Ninkasi was founded in 2006 by Jamie Floyd and Nikos Ridge. The first beer they produced was Total Domination IPA. Other beer varieties include Tricerahops Double IPA, Believer Double Red, and Oatis Oatmeal Stout. In 2010, Ninkasi produced over 32,000 barrels of beer. Production reached 56,000 barrels in 2011. The company's headquarters are in Eugene's Whiteaker neighborhood, which is also home to several other local breweries.
- Verive, John (August 16, 2013). "Oregon craft brew legend Ninkasi expands, Total Domination is coming". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Foyston, John (October 13, 2012). "Ninkasi expansion fourth since 2006, will triple capacity". The Oregonian.
- New beers from Alaskan, Widmer & Ninkasi on shelves now... |. The Oregonian.
- Ninkasi moves up to No. 3 in Oregon beer sales - Portland Business Journal
- Beer and Community: Ninkasi Isn't Just a Brewery - Eugene Daily News | Eugene Daily News
|This beer or brewery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Oregon-corporate or for-profit organization related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|