Nordic Media Festival
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2013)|
The Nordic Media Festival is the largest annual media conference in the Nordic region. More than 1600 delegates from the media industry gather to experience a program featuring 100 globally renowned professionals as speakers: Media heavyweights, creative visionaries and upcoming talent. The Nordic Media Festival is the only conference of its kind in the Nordic region, and the only one managing to bring together such a wide variety of professions and media. The program reflects current media trends and innovations, best practice and the most pertinent challenges the industry is facing.
- Writers and Executive Producers Mad Men, Maria and André Jacquemetton.
- Story Editor 60 Minutes, Claudia Weinstein.
- Director of Digital The Onion, Baratunde Thurston.
- President HBO International and Content Distribution, Simon Sutton.
- Exec. Producer of Downton Abbey, Gareth Neame.
- Writer and Exec. Producer of The Daily Show, Rory Albanese.
- Blogger and author Jeff Jarvis.
- Documentarist Louis Theroux.
- South Park-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
- CEO Elisabeth Murdoch, Shine Limited.
- Picture Editor, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Steve Rasch.
- Creative Director, Love Productions, Richard McKerrow.
- Director, Center for the Digital Future, Annenberg, Jeffrey Cole.
- Creative Director, BBC News, Jonathan Spencer.
- Lord Michael Dobbs, Exec. Producer and author House of Cards.
- Sven Martin, Visual Effects Supervisor, Pixmondo, Game of Thrones.
- Julian Treasure, Chairman, The Sound Agency.
- Founder an Exec. Producer Brian Storm, Mediastorm.
- Adam Price, Creator Borgen.
- Piv Bernt, Exec. Producer Forbrytelsen (The Killing).
- Author and Internet evangelist, Clay Shirky.
- Editor Interactive News, New York Times, Aron Pilhofer.
- Editor in Chief, The Guardian, Alan Rusbridger.
- Robert Picard, Director of Research, Reuters Institute.
- Matthew McGregor, Political Director, Blue State Digital.