From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minister of Culture opens The Nordic Media Festival 2013
The Nordic Media Festival is the only annual media conference in the Nordic region.
The Nordic Media Festival venue is Bergen in Norway.
Michael Dobbs, Author and Executive Producer of House of Cards, at the Nordic Media Festival 2013
Baratunde Thurston, Director of Digital, The Onion at The Nordic Media Festival 2012
- Writers and Executive Producers Mad Men, Maria and André Jacquemetton.
- Story Editor 60 Minutes, Claudia Weinstein.
- Director of Digital The Onion, Baratunde Thurston.
- President HBO International and Content Distribution, Simon Sutton.
- Exec. Producer of Downton Abbey, Gareth Neame.
- Writer and Exec. Producer of The Daily Show, Rory Albanese.
- Blogger and author Jeff Jarvis.
- Documentarist Louis Theroux.
- South Park-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
- CEO Elisabeth Murdoch, Shine Limited.
- Picture Editor, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Steve Rasch.
- Creative Director, Love Productions, Richard McKerrow.
- Director, Center for the Digital Future, Annenberg, Jeffrey Cole.
- Creative Director, BBC News, Jonathan Spencer.
- Lord Michael Dobbs, Exec. Producer and author House of Cards.
- Sven Martin, Visual Effects Supervisor, Pixmondo, Game of Thrones.
- Julian Treasure, Chairman, The Sound Agency.
- Founder an Exec. Producer Brian Storm, Mediastorm.
- Adam Price, Creator Borgen.
- Piv Bernt, Exec. Producer Forbrytelsen (The Killing).
- Author and Internet evangelist, Clay Shirky.
- Editor Interactive News, New York Times, Aron Pilhofer.
- Editor in Chief, The Guardian, Alan Rusbridger.
- Robert Picard, Director of Research, Reuters Institute.
- Matthew McGregor, Political Director, Blue State Digital.