|Born||Pär Ola Norell
3 December 1971
|Spouse(s)||Noomi Rapace (m. 2001; d. 2011)|
|Children||Line (b. 1999)
Lev (b. 2003)
Ola Rapace (né Pär Ola Norell; born 3 December 1971) is a Swedish actor. He is best known in Sweden for roles in the popular TV series Tusenbröder and the first season of the Swedish TV series Wallander which is based on Henning Mankell's Kurt Wallander books. Outside Sweden, his most notable work is in the 2000 Lukas Moodysson film Together which won several awards at international film festivals.
He had a small role in the English language film Rancid (2004). He is also known for his acting role as Daniel Nordström in the Danish police TV show Anna Pihl. He appeared in the 2012 James Bond film, Skyfall.
Rapace was married to the actress Noomi Rapace from 2001 to 2011. Together, they chose the surname Rapace after they were married; it means "bird of prey" in French and Italian. Rapace lived in France for several years and speaks fluent French.
In October 2008, he was arrested for possession of cocaine, which, in April 2009, resulted in a fine for minor drug offence.
- Noomi Rapace
- "Ola Rapace". Bonn General-Anzeiger. Retrieved 8 June 2010.
- "Rapaces super-kropp". Aftonbladet. 20 August 2008. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- "@007: 8 November". Twitter. Twitter Inc. 8 November 2011. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- Gritten, David (18 February 2010). "Noomi Rapace interview: the world's most seductive sleuth". The Daily Telegraph (London). Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- Aftonbladet 3 April 2009: Ola Rapace dömd för ringa narkotikabrott (in Swedish only) Retrieved 30 May 2012
|This article about a Swedish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|