Orange Bowl (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Orange Bowl (tennis))
The Orange Bowl is an annual college football bowl game. Orange Bowl may also refer to:
- Miami Orange Bowl, a demolished stadium formerly in Miami, Florida
- One of two tennis tournaments, one for juniors and the other for youth
- Dunlop Orange Bowl, an ITF Grade A, USTA Level 1 junior tennis tournament, held in Key Biscayne, Florida, with '18 and under' (under-19) and '16 and under' (under-17) age group categories
- Junior Orange Bowl (tennis), a youth tennis tournament, held in Coral Gables, Florida, for '14 and under' and '12 and under' age groups
- Junior Orange Bowl, non-profit organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.