||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (April 2013)|
|Stable release||9.4 / December 3, 2012|
|Operating system||Cross-platform: Linux, Solaris, Windows|
|Website||C/C++test at Parasoft.com|
Parasoft C/C++test (previously named Parasoft C++test and Parasoft CodeWizard) is an automated C and C++ static analysis and software testing tool. It is a commercial tool available as part of Parasoft's Development Testing platform.
The product includes technology for static code analysis, unit test case generation and execution, code coverage analysis, regression testing, runtime error detection, requirements traceability, and code review.
Parasoft C/C++test won Software Test and Performances’ 2008 Testers Choice Award in the best embedded/mobile test/performance category. It was selected as VDC's Software Embeddy "Best in Show" award winner in 2012. C/C++test customers include Samsung Electronics, Wipro, NEC, and SELEX Sistemi Integrati
- Parasoft Development Testing
- Code Quality Improvement by JunHo Yoon and YoonKyu Jang, Dr. Dobb's Journal, June 16, 2006
- Parasoft Embedded Wins 2008 Testers Choice Award
- Announcing the winner of VDC’s Software Embeddy for the 2012 DESIGN East show!
- Parasoft C/C++test Case Studies
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|