Qadi Mir Husayn al-Maybudi or al-Yazdi (also spelled Maibudi, Maybodi, Maibodi) also known as Kamal al-Din Husayn, son of Mu‘in al-Din is a famous Iranian Muslim philosopher. He was a disciple of Jalal Al-Din Muhammad ibn Asad Al-Dawani (830-908 AH)
He was executed in 950 AH/1543-4 AD.
A work of Maybudi's, a manuscript copy from 1058 H.E.
- Sharh al-hidayah (famous commentary on Athir al-Din al-Abhari, cf. Browne IV, p. 57: "Maybodi's commentary . . . is still the favourite text-book for beginners in philosophy . . .")
- Sharh-i Divan-i Ali ibn Abi Talib (Commentary on the poem of Ali ibn Abi Talib). The book has been published by Miras-i Maktub; Chap-i 1 edition (2000), Published in 1998, ISBN 964-6781-39-X, ISBN 978-964-6781-39-9. ISBN /EAN: 9789645548634
- Munsha'at ISBN 964-5548-63-2 / 9645548632
- Jam-i giti-numa
- Sharh al-Kafiyah fi al-Nahw
- al-Maybudi's manuscripts in micro format