|Type||Subsidiary of public company|
|Industry||Diversified media and broadcasting|
|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Key people||Robert Dépatie, President and CEO
Pierre Karl Péladeau, former President and CEO
CDP Capital d’Amérique Investissements Inc.
Québecor Media Inc. is a Canadian media company. Québecor Inc. owns the controlling interest with 75.4% while CDP Capital d’Amérique Investissements Inc. (a subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, the provincial pension fund) owns the remaining 24.6%.
- Sun Media (newspapers) (includes the former Osprey Media) (sale to Postmedia announced October 6, 2014)
- TVA Group (broadcasting, publishing & production)
- Vidéotron (cable television and internet service provider)
- Canoe Inc. (internet websites including Canoe.ca/Canoe.com portal and Archambault.ca)
- MediaPages (print and online directories)
- TVA Publishing Inc. (largest magazine publishing company in Quebec)
- Quebecor Media Book Group (book publishing companies)
- Archambault stores (books, music and video)
- Distribution Select (distributor of CDs and videos)
- Le SuperClub Vidéotron (Movie rental stores)
- Gestion Studios Bloobuzz S. E. C (a video games publisher)
Board of directors:
- Françoise Bertrand, Chairman
- André Delisle
- Jean La Couture
- A. Michel Lavigne
- Samuel Minzberg
- Brian Mulroney, Vice-Chairman
- Robert Dépatie —President, CEO and President and CEO of Quebecor Inc., Sun Media Corporation
- Normand Provost
- Postmedia Network
- The Woodbridge Company and CTVglobemedia
- "Press Release". Lacaisse.com. Retrieved 2012-10-03.
- "Postmedia buys Sun Media’s English titles for $316-million — including flagship Toronto Sun". National Post. October 6, 2014. Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- Board of Directors of Quebecor and Quebecor Media Inc. Quebecor. Retrieved on 2014-04-25.