|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2011)|
|Studio album by After the Burial|
|Released||July 22, 2008|
|Genre||Progressive metal, metalcore, deathcore|
|After the Burial chronology|
Cover for the 2009 reissue of Rareform.
Rareform is the second studio album by American heavy metal band After the Burial. It was released on July 22, 2008 through Sumerian Records. The album was reissued on September 15, 2009 with alternative artwork and bonus features along with it being completely remastered with live drums (not programmed drums as on the original pressing) and re-recorded vocals from the band's current vocalist, Anthony Notormasom which is in-contrast to Grant Luoma, whom performed lead vocals for After the Burial upon the first issue of Rareform.
Both editions of the album were produced by the band's rhythm guitarist, Justin Lowe.
Track listing 
All songs written and composed by After the Burial.
|6.||"The Fractal Effect"||3:50|
|8.||"A Vicious Reforming of Features"||5:51|
- After the Burial
- Lerichard "Lee" Foral - bass guitar
- Trent Hafdahl - lead guitar
- Justin Lowe - rhythm guitar
- Grant Luoma - vocals
- Dan Carle - drums (on re-release version)
- Anthony Notarmaso - vocals (on re-release version)
- Drum programming by Trent Hafdahl and Justin Lowe (on original release)
- Recorded by Trent Hafdahl
- Produced by Justin Lowe
- Mixed by Lowe and Mark Softich
- Artwork by Damagework