|Full name||中村 礼子|
May 17, 1982 |
Reiko Nakamura (中村 礼子 Nakamura Reiko , born May 17, 1982 in Yokohama, Japan) is a Japanese Olympic and Asian record-holding swimmer. She swam in the 2004 and 2008 Olympic Games, winning the bronze medals in the 200m backstroke at both editions.
At the 2007 World Championships, she swam to a new Japanese Record in the 100 back (1:00.40) in finishing third. Eight days later, she lowered the mark to 1:00.29 in winning the 2007 Japan Championships.
- "2004 Olympic Games swimming results". CNN. Retrieved 2007-07-22.
- "Montreal 2005 Results". Archived from the original on 2007-01-28. Retrieved 2007-06-09.
- "12th FINA World Championships". Archived from the original on 2007-06-06. Retrieved 2007-06-09.
- "2002 World Championships - Short Course Swim Rankings results". Retrieved 2007-07-24.
- Nakamura's entry on databaseolympics.com.
- Reiko wins back national swimming title, published 2007-04-06; retrieved 2009-07-13.
|This Japanese swimming biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|