|— Unincorporated Community —|
|• County Board||Jim Spering|
|• Senate||Noreen Evans (D)|
|• Assembly||Michael Allen (D)|
|• U. S. Congress||John Garamendi (D)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
|GNIS feature ID|
The main economic activities are farming, tourism, and the large regional Rockville Cemetery.
Rockville is the home of the Rockville Hills Regional Park, consisting of 633 acres of grasslands and oak woodlands, with a dense mixed broadleaf forest through which there are many both hiking and biking trails.
- "California's 3rd Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "Map of Rockville, California". Google Maps, map of Rockville, California. Google. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- "The Rockville Cemetery". Solano County Cemeteries website. Solano County Historical Society. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- Rockville, California, USA Hoax, iwasabducted.com, June 23, 2003, access date September 21, 2008
- "Rockville Hills Regional Park". City of Fairfield, California Public Works Dept website. City of Fairfield, California. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
|This California location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|