From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SAL)
|Look up sal or Sal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sal may refer to:
- A nickname for people called Sally, Salvatore, Salman, etc.
- Sal, a character in the sci-fi animated TV series Futurama
- Sal, Cape Verde, an island in Cape Verde
- Sal River (India), a river in Goa
- Sal River (Russia), a river in Russia
- Sal (Shorea robusta), a tree found in the Indian Subcontinent that is an important source of hardwood timber
- Sal languages, a family of Tibeto-Burman languages spoken in eastern India and Burma
- Laffing Sal, an automated character built primarily for funhouses throughout the United States
Sal. may be an abbreviation of:
- Latin term sometimes used in chemistry for a salt
- Salutis, as in the phrase "Anno Salutis", abbreviated "Ao. Sal.", "in the year of"
- Abbreviation of Salutation
SAL or S.A.L. (acronym) may refer to:
- El Salvador International Airport, IATA code "SAL"
- Surface Air Lifted, postal classification
- Seaboard Air Line Railroad
- Saharan Air Layer
- SAL 9000 fictional computer in 2010: Odyssey Two
- The South Atlantic League, a minor US baseball league
- Swedish American Line, an ocean liner and cruise ship operator that existed between 1915 and 1986
- Saskatchewan Accelerator Laboratory
- Source Annotation Language, annotations related to computer programs
- The Chapman code for Shropshire
- Structural Adjustment Loans, an economic tool supported by the World Bank
- Suid-Afrikaanse Lugdiens, former alternative name of South African Airways
- Sterility assurance level in microbiology
- The salivary lipocalin, SAL, the pig major urinary protein homologue
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.