|No. 32 – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria|
|Position||Shooting guard / Small forward|
August 8, 1989 |
|Listed height||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Listed weight||204 lb (93 kg)|
|High school||University Heights Academy
|NBA draft||2011 / Undrafted|
|2014–2015||Sioux Falls Skyforce|
|2015–present||Laboral Kutxa Vitoria|
|Career highlights and awards|
High school career
On March 31, 2014, he signed with the Cleveland Cavaliers. On April 6, 2014, he was assigned to the Canton Charge of the NBA D-League. On April 9, 2014, he was recalled by the Cavaliers. The next day, he was re-assigned to the Charge. On April 15, 2014, he was recalled by the Cavaliers.
On July 12, 2014, Hopson was traded, along with cash considerations, to the Charlotte Hornets in exchange for Brendan Haywood and the draft rights to Dwight Powell. The next day, the Hornets traded him to the New Orleans Pelicans in exchange for cash considerations. Two days later, he was again traded, this time to the Houston Rockets. On September 17, 2014, he was traded, along with Alonzo Gee, to the Sacramento Kings in exchange for Jason Terry and two future second-round draft picks. On September 24, 2014, he was waived by the Kings.
On December 7, 2014, Hopson was acquired by the Sioux Falls Skyforce of the NBA Development League. On February 24, 2015, Hopson set two Skyforce single-game records, scoring 52 points and making 21 field goals in a win over the Reno Bighorns.
- Scotty Hopson Recruiting Profile
- "Scotty Hopson Bio". utsports.com. Retrieved March 31, 2014.
- "Kolossos Rhodes sign rookie Scotty Hopson". Sportando.com. August 30, 2011. Retrieved March 31, 2014.
- "Hapoel Eilat tabs Scotty Hopson". Sportando.com. July 12, 2012. Retrieved March 31, 2014.
- "ANADOLU EFES inks swingman Hopson". Euroleague.net. July 25, 2013. Retrieved March 31, 2014.
- "Cavs Sign Scotty Hopson". NBA.com. March 31, 2014. Retrieved March 31, 2014.
- "Cavs Assign Karasev and Hopson to Charge". NBA.com. April 6, 2014. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- Hopson Acquired from Cavs
- PELICANS ACQUIRE SCOTTY HOPSON
- Rockets Land Ariza & Valuable First Round Pick
- "Kings Acquire Gee, Hopson and Trade Exception from Houston in Exchange for Jason Terry and Pair of Second Round Draft Picks". NBA.com. Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. September 17, 2014. Retrieved September 17, 2014.
- Kings Waive Scotty Hopson
- Skyforce Acquire Scotty Hopson
- "Scotty Hopson sets Skyforce scoring record with 52 points". The Washington Times. February 25, 2015. Retrieved February 25, 2015.
- "Scotty Hopson reforzará el perímetro baskonista hasta final de temporada". Saski Baskonia (in Spanish). April 21, 2015. Retrieved April 21, 2015.
- Euroleague.net Profile
- Eurobasket.com Profile
- Draftexpress.com Profile
- NBADraft.net Profile
- Israeli Superleague Profile