April 12, 1962 |
|Residence||Los Angeles, CA|
|Television||Big Brother 9|
After her appearances in Penthouse magazine as the December 1981 Pet of the Month and later as the 1983 Pet of the Year, Kennedy began an acting career. She appeared mostly in low-budget sex comedies, such as Ellie, The First Turn-On!, and Spring Break. Kennedy also appeared briefly in the opening scene of National Lampoon's European Vacation as a game show prize model.
In the summer of 2008, Kennedy was a houseguest on the U.S. reality show Big Brother 9. She came in 3rd Place and left the house on Day 77, after Ryan Quicksall won the final Head of Household competition and chose to evict her. Kennedy later cohosted House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show for Big Brother 10 on Wednesdays.
Kennedy made an appearance on the November 18, 2008 episode of The Doctors, asking a question in the audience. Kennedy also made an appearance on the January 29, 2008 episode.
Kennedy is also working on a book titled No One’s Pet which is to be about her time living at the Penthouse Mansion and her relationship with publisher and magazine founder Bob Guccione. As of 2013 she has not found a publisher or been able to acquire sufficient resources to self-publish the book.
- Staff. "Sheila Kennedy". Penthouse magazine. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- Staff. "Sheila Kennedy (I): Actress". Amazon via IMDb. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- Artale, Nikki. "Sheila Kennedy: No One’s Pet". Las Vegas Informer. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- Staff. "No One's Pet A project in Los Angeles, CA by Sheila Kennedy". kicktraq.com. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- Staff. "Big Brother:Season 9 cast: Sheila". CBS. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- Staff. "Scott Baio Is 45... And Single: Season 1, Episode 4 "The Perfect Match" (29 Jul. 2007)". Amazon via IMDb. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- Sheila Kennedy at the Internet Movie Database
- Sheila Kennedy on Twitter
- Sheila Kennedy on Instagram
- Sheila Kennedy on MySpace
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|