Sinclair Knight Merz
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Type||Private Limited Company|
|Industry||Strategic consulting, engineering and project delivery|
|Key people||Santo Rizzuto, CEO
Peter Scott, Chairman
|Employees||7,500 + (2013)|
Sinclair Knight Merz (SKM) was a private company operating across Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
- El Teniente, Chile (engineering and design)
- Hume Highway, Australia (road, bridge, drainage design and environmental management)
- Irrigation Modernisation Project, Victoria, Australia (engineering design and program management))
- The Eden Project (structural and civil design)
- Athens Olympic Stadium (structural design)
- Wembley Stadium redevelopment (seating and roof design)
- Gold Coast desalination plant (engineering and design)
- Port upgrade, Dampier Western Australia (engineering, procurement and construction management)
- The Roundhouse (London) (structural engineering and roof design)
- Project Seabird – Indian naval base (planning, design, civil and construction supervision services)
- Dublin Light Rail system (track, civil, structural and building design)
- Australian Air Warfare Destroyer program (detail design, marine engineering, risk management, infrastructure engineering)
- Albury-Wodonga Hume Freeway bypass (design)
- Central Motorway Junction, Auckland, New Zealand (strategic planning and project delivery)
- Jacobs Engineering to buy Sinclair Knight Merz for $1.2 billion
- "El Teniente Mine, Engineering of Capacity Upgrade of Level 8 Ore Haulage Railway, Chile=El Teniente Mine". Retrieved 18 December 2009.
- "Hume Highway duplication package". Roads and Traffic Authority NSW. Retrieved 18 December 2009.
- "GMW's FutureFlow wins another Victorian award for Engineering Innovation". Goulburn-Murray Water FutureFlow. Retrieved 18 December 2009.
- "Calling Planet Earth - The Da Vinci Code building has landed". The Eden project. Archived from the original on 27 October 2007. Retrieved 27 November 2007.
- "The Roof Of The Olympic Stadium For The 2004 Athens Olympic Games: from Concept to Implementation" (PDF). Prof. Spiro N. Pollalis, Harvard Design School. Retrieved 27 November 2007.
- "Building Wembley". Wembley Stadium. Retrieved 27 November 2007.
- "The Gold Coast Desalination project". GCD Alliance. Retrieved 27 November 2007.
- "2006 Winners". Engineers Australia WA Division. Archived from the original on 28 October 2007. Retrieved 28 November 2007.
- "Architects and Design team". The Roundhouse. Archived from the original on 18 November 2007. Retrieved 28 November 2007.
- "Project Seabird Shiplift Civil Works - Key Design Issues". Coasts and Ports: Coastal Living - Living Coast; Australasian Conference 2005; Proceedings. Retrieved 28 November 2007.
- "Dublin Luas Light Rail network". railway-technology.com. Retrieved 28 November 2007.
- "SKM Joins Defence Skilling Program". Australian Minister for Defence. Retrieved 28 November 2007.
- "Delivering Better Roads". Australian Road Forum Road News April/May 2007. Retrieved 28 November 2007.
- "CMJ - Timeline". Central Motorway Improvements - Transit NZ. Retrieved 28 November 2007.