Administrative divisions of Uganda
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Subdivisions of Uganda)
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
Uganda is divided into
- four administrative regions
- then further into 77 districts.
- the districts are divided into 146 counties one city council, and thirteen municipalities.
- The counties of Uganda are divided into sub-counties
- The sub-counties are further divided into parishes and villages.
ISO 3166-2:UG gives three letter codes for the districts.