TVP Info is a Polish news channel, which replaced TVP3. It is run by the public broadcaster, TVP and dedicated to the country's regions. It had regional branches in most of the major Polish cities and, similarly to the France 3 in France or Rai Tre in Italy, for couple of hours every day it broadcasts regional programming, including local news and reports (from 17:00 to 20:00 and from 21:45 to 22:15 every day). From 6:00 to 23:30 it aired nationwide news bulletins.
Its main offices are located at the TVP news compound in central Warsaw. TVP Info could be watched on terrestrial television and cable networks. Warsaw version is also available on satellite digital platforms.
TVP Info broadcasts news bulletins every half an hour around the clock. In addition during the day are broadcast current affairs programs:
- Poranek TVP Info (TVP Info Morning - morning news from 6:00 to 11:00)
- Info Świat (Info World - news from the world)
- Raport z Polski (Report of Poland - afternoon reporters magazine)
- Rozmowa dnia (Talk of the day - afternoon talk show)
- Minęła dwudziesta (The eight p.m. have passed - talk show)
- Forum (talk show)
- Telekurier (evening reporters magazine)
- Info Dziennik (Info Journal - evening raport - news)
- Jan Pospieszalski: Bliżej (Jan Pospieszalski: More closely - controversial talk show, accused of favoring right-wing party)
- Kod dostępu (Access code - talk show hosted by Barbara Czajkowska)
- Studio Wschód (Studio East - current affairs program about the countries of the former USSR)
- Teleplotki (Telerumors - showbiz news)
- Plus-minus (business magazine)
- Młodzież kontra (Youth versus - talk show)
TVP Info broadcasts news bulletins every half an hour (on weekends - every an hour).
||TVP Info Morning
||The eight p.m. have passed
||Info Evening - News
||Jan Pospieszalski: More closely
|October 6, 2007 - September 27, 2009
||A rectangle with a white logo TVP and red rectangle with a white inscription "INFO".
|September 28, 2009 - February 13, 2011
||Logo remained unchanged, however, was slightly reduced and placed in the top right corner of the screen. On 29 September appears transparent.
|February 14, 2011 - February 22, 2011
||The logo has been no change, has been moved below, sign age were unchanged.
|February 23, 2011 - January 6, 2013
||The logo has been moved to the lower left corner (the area of safe-area), the clock is above the logo and the "sierżanty" are on the left side of the logo. Despite the age determination were unchanged.
|January 7, 2013 - to this day