|Established||10 July 2003|
|President||Adnan Abdullah Almazrooa|
|Location||Madina, Saudi Arabia|
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2009)|
The Royal Decree under the number 22042 was issued to imply the approval of the resolution of the Council of Higher Education which implies the integration of the two campuses of Muhammad bin Saud University and King Abdulaziz University located in Medina into one independent university sited in Medina.
The University of Taibah is a distinguished university capable of competing with its counterparts of other Saudi and Arabian universities. It reflects the Islamic identity, relies on a deep-rooted past, coexist with the present, and forecast the future in correspondence with the social constants and variables, with affirmation on importance of providing equal chances of educational opportunities for all citizens in distinctively. In addition, the university is working on building an actual partnership with the community to introduce a new model compatible with how academic education should be organized, administered, and financed, on reinforcing academic and research abilities of the teaching staff, and reinforcing the abilities of university employees, administrators, information systems, and technologies. The University of Taibah ensures the importance of continuous improvement to promote the quality of the environment of the educational community to consolidate the teaching process, academic research, and community service, by integration of different sciences; through advanced study and research programs to ready productive citizens capable of invention and competition at the world stage. The university also attempts to invest the available human resources, to discover talented members and staff to support national economy, and to implement distance education which encourage continuous learning and correspond to the increasing demand for higher educationin the age of satellites, globalization, and modernizations of the twenty onecentury.
Taibah University includes 22 colleges. They include:
- College of Medicine
- College of Dentistry
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Applied Medical Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Computer Science and Engineering (CCSE)
- College of Sciences of financial and administrative
- College of Science
- College of Education
- College of Arts And Humanities
- College of Arts and Sciences Medina
- College of Applied Science
- College of Community Services
- Superior Institute of Imams and Orators
- Community College - Khaybar
- Men College of Health Sciences
- Intermediate College of Health Sciences
- College of Family Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences, Yanbu
- College of Engineering, Yanbu
- College of Science and Computer Engineering, Yanbu
- Intermediate College of Health Sciences – (Yanbu Campus)
- College of Community, Hinakiyah
- College Of Science And arts at Al-Ola
- Girls Health Institute – (Al-Olaa Campus)
- College of Community, Al-Mahd
- College of Community, Badr
- "Taibah University". Ministry of Higher Education. Retrieved 8 October 2010.
- "Taibah University - University Administration - The Establishment of Taibah University". Taibah University. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Taibah University - University Administration - The Vision of Taibah University". Taibah University. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Taibah University renews IT proficiency certification agreement with ICDL KSA". Press Release from Orient Planet. Zawya. 14 October 2009. Retrieved 8 October 2010.
- "Colleges :." Taibah University. Retrieved 5 September 2008.