|Location||2121 Kirby Drive, Houston, Texas|
|Roof||503 ft (153 m)|
|Design and construction|
The Huntingdon is a 503 ft (153m) tall skyscraper in Houston, Texas. The 34-floor structure was completed in 1984 by the developer James E. Lyon. It is the 27th tallest building in the city. It is also the tallest entirely residential building in Houston and was the tallest residential building in Texas until the Mercantile Building was converted into residences. The Mercantile, with baroque gate piers, is twenty feet taller than The Huntingdon.
The Huntington is within the Houston Independent School District.
- "River Oaks Elementary Attendance Zone." Houston Independent School District. Retrieved on August 25, 2009.
- "Lanier Middle Attendance Zone." Houston Independent School District. Retrieved on August 25, 2009.
- "Lamar High School Attendance Zone." Houston Independent School District. Retrieved on July 26, 2009.
- Frey, Jennifer and Hanna Rosin. "Enron's Green Acres." The Washington Post. Monday February 5, 2002. C01. Retrieved on August 25, 2009.
- CHAPMAN, CAROL FLAKE. "." "The Magazine Antiques". Retrieved on January 26, 2013.