The Wonders of Aladdin
|The Wonders of Aladdin|
|Directed by||Mario Bava
|Produced by||Joseph E. Levine
|Written by||Luther Davis
|Story by||Stefano Strucchi|
Vittorio De Sica
|Music by||Angelo Francesco Lavagnino|
|Cinematography||Tonino Delli Colli|
|Edited by||Gene Ruggiero|
|31 October 1961 (Italy)
13 December 1961 (United States)
21 February 1962 (France)
|Box office||ITL 157,000,000 (Italy)|
The Wonders of Aladdin (Italian: Le meraviglie di Aladino) is a 1961 Italian fantasy film directed by Mario Bava and Henry Levin and presented by Joseph E. Levine for MGM. The film stars Donald O'Connor as the title character. At this time, O'Connor was reaching the decline of his career after many years of fame.
- Donald O'Connor as Aladdin
- Nöelle Adam as Djalma
- Vittorio De Sica as Geni
- Aldo Fabrizi as Sultan
- Michele Mercier as Princess Zaiha
- Milton Reid as Omar
- Terence Hill as Prince Moluk (credited as Mario Girotti)
- Fausto Tozzi as Grand Vizier
- Marco Tulli as Fakir
According to MGM records it made a loss of $276,000.
- Bruce Eder. "Le Meraviglie Di Aladino (1961)". Allmovie. Retrieved 2 July 2012.
- The Eddie Mannix Ledger, Los Angeles: Margaret Herrick Library, Center for Motion Picture Study.
- The Wonders of Aladdin at the Internet Movie Database
- The Wonders of Aladdin at AllMovie
- The Wonders of Aladdin at the TCM Movie Database
- Le meraviglie di Aladino (The Wonders of Aladdin) at Rotten Tomatoes
|This article about a fantasy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|