Toda Station (Saitama)
|East entrance, September 2012|
(See other stations in Saitama)
|Statistics||16,985 passengers/day (FY2011)|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
Toda Station is served by the Saikyō Line which runs between Ōsaki in Tokyo and Ōmiya in Saitama Prefecture. Some trains continue northward to Kawagoe via the Kawagoe Line and southward to Shin-Kiba via the TWR Rinkai Line. The station is located 12.3 km north of Ikebukuro Station. The station identification colour is "vermillion".
|1||■Saikyō Line||for Akabane, Shinjuku, and Ōsaki
Rinkai Line for Shin-Kiba
|2||■Saikyō Line||for Musashi-Urawa, Ōmiya, and Kawagoe|
|Commuter rapid: no stop|
|Rapid: no stop|
Toda Station opened on 30 September 1985.
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 16,985 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Toda City Office
- Toda Civic Cultural Hall
- Ushiroya Park
- Warabi Police Station
- Warabi Post Office
- Kami-Toda Post Office
- Toda Municipal Library
- Toda Civic Folk Museum
- Toda Civic Sports Centre
- Toda Fire Station
- Saitama Prefectural Toda Shoyo High School
- Toda Municipal Niizo Junior High School
- Toda Municipal Niizo Kita Elementary School
- "各駅情報（戸田駅）" [Station Information: Toda Station] (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 17-52. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- "戸田市歌「ああ わが戸田市」の発車メロディーが駅で流れます！" [Toda City Song used as station departure melody]. Official website (in Japanese). Japan: Toda City. 26 July 2007. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- "各駅の乗車人員 (2011年度)" [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "各駅の乗車人員 (2000年度)" [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2000)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "各駅の乗車人員 (2005年度)" [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2005)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度)" [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- Saitama Prefectural Toda Shoyo High School website. Retrieved 30 October 2012. (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toda Station (Saitama).|
- Toda Station information (JR East) (Japanese)
- Toda Station information (Saitama Prefectural Government) (Japanese)