United Shipbuilding Corporation
United Shipbuilding Corporation (Russian: Объединённая судостроительная корпорация) is an open joint stock company in Russia which unites shipbuilding, repair and maintenance subsidiaries in western and northern Russia, and in the country's Far East, to streamline civilian shipbuilding using military facilities. The corporation was established by a series of Presidential Decrees signed by President Vladimir Putin. According to the decree, the corporation has 3 subsidiaries: the Western Shipbuilding Center in St. Petersburg, the Northern Shipbuilding and Maintenance Center in Severodvinsk and the Far Eastern Shipbuilding and Maintenance Center in Vladivostok. The state owns 100% of the shares.
On 29 July 2014, company has been added to the Financial Sanctions List - Specially Designated Nationals List  by the U.S. Department of the Treasury as defined by the Executive Order 13661  related to Russia involvement in conflict in Ukraine.
- "Arctech Helsinki Shipyard To Build Sovcomflot Icebreaker Supply Vessels". Retrieved 2010-12-18.
- "Dyachkov is appointed United Shipbuilding Co president", Itar Tass, June 29, 2012
- "7/29/2014,OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL,Sectoral Sanctions Identifications and SDN List Updates". Retrieved 2014-07-30.
- "Announcement of Additional Treasury Sanctions on Russian Financial Institutions and on a Defense Technology Entity". Retrieved 2014-07-30.
- "Federal Register, Vol. 79 No. 53, March 19, 2014". Retrieved 2014-07-30.
- Official website (in Russian)
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|