The Senate Finance Subcommittee on Health Care is one of the six subcommittees within the Senate Committee on Finance
The subcommittee is chaired by Democrat Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia, and the Ranking Minority Member is Pat Roberts of Iowa.
- Jay Rockefeller, West Virginia, Chairman
- Debbie Stabenow, Michigan
- Maria Cantwell, Washington
- Bill Nelson, Florida
- Robert Menendez, New Jersey
- Thomas R. Carper, Delaware
- Benjamin L. Cardin, Maryland
- Robert P. Casey, Jr., Pennsylvania
As of 2009, Subcommittee members Debbie Stabenow, Maria Cantwell, Bill Nelson, and Mike Crapo are co-sponsors of the Healthy Americans Act (HAA) sponsored by Ron Wyden. Chuck Grassley and Thomas Carper were HAA co-sponsors during the 110th Congress.
 External links