University of Hildesheim
|University of Hildesheim|
|Universität Hildesheim logo.svg
Kulturcampus Domäne Marienburg
The main faculties are educational and social sciences, cultural sciences and aesthetic communications, and information and communication sciences. With around 5000 students currently enrolled, the university is relatively small. In an unusual move for a German university, the university became a foundation (German: Stiftungsuniversität) under public law on January 1, 2003.
Every three years since 1994 the university has sponsored the Transeuropa theater festival, bringing together young avant-garde performers from three or four different countries in Europe. The performances relate to a common theme.
The university currently has four faculties:
- Educational and Social Sciences
- Cultural Sciences and Esthetical Communication
- Information and Communication Sciences
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Economics and Computer Science
- "Archiv". Transeuropa Sv. 2012. Retrieved 2013-09-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stiftung Universität Hildesheim.|
- University of Hildesheim Website (German) (English)
|This article about a building or structure in Lower Saxony is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|