From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Check out my namesakes -- Edward Betts, ed and Bettsville, Ohio.
- Books I've read: User:Edward/books
- IMDB Top 250: User:Edward/top250 (out of date because it changes all the time)
- I once had this home computer: Magnavox Odyssey²
- Industries I've worked in: Travel, Marketing, Television news and Digital libraryes.
- Educational institutions I've attended: Backwell School, University of East Anglia and University of Colorado at Boulder
- Places I've worked: St George, Bristol, East Kilbride, Euston Road, Gray's Inn Road, San Francisco and Cambridge
- Places I've lived: Kingsley, Cheshire (near Frodsham), Old Sodbury (near Chipping Sodbury), Backwell, Norwich, Boulder, Colorado, North Kelvinside, Woodlands, Glasgow, Holloway, Holborn, Cambridge Heath, Broadway Market, Hoxton, Hotwells, Inner Richmond, San Francisco, Haight-Ashbury and Mill Road, Cambridge
- When it comes to food I'll try anything once, I've even tried century egg. Foods I dislike include grapefruit, grits and century egg.