|Born||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Years active||2007 - present|
Vaibhav Reddy is an Indian film actor. Son of noted Telugu film director A. Kodandarami Reddy, he made his feature film debut with the 2007 Telugu film Godava under his father's direction. He is best known for his performances in the Venkat Prabhu films Saroja, Goa and Mankatha.
He made his acting debut in 2007, starring in the Telugu film Godava under his father's direction opposite Shradha Arya, which didn't do well at the box office. Before he made his debut, he was trained at the Asha Chandra School of Acting in Mumbai and also with Sathyanand of Vizag. He next starred in the Tamil comedy-thriller film Saroja alongside Siva and Premgi Amaran. The film, a Venkat Prabhu directorial was a critical as well as commercial success, bringing fame to Vaibhav. He worked with the same team again in another comedy film Goa that released in early 2010.
His next release was Easan by director M. Sasikumar. He worked for the third time with Venkat Prabhu in Mankatha starring Ajith Kumar alongside Arjun Sarja. The film released generally to positive reviews while marking the second highest-grossing opening for a Tamil film and become big blockbuster. In 2014, he had first solo lead role in Damaal Dumeel  in which he played a typical software industry professional. His upcoming films are Anamika, a remake of Bollywood film Kahaani, Udayam with Varun Sandesh  and Kappal in which he plays a small town boy, who moves to the city.
|Nee Enge En Anbe||Tamil|
- posted by : haribabu (2007-10-20). "Godava". Chitramala.com. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- Naig, Udhav. "Of talent and charisma". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "Yet another sonrise". The Hindu. 2007-09-14. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- Sharanya C R (2011-09-25). "No action sequences, please: Vaibhav Reddy | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". Dnaindia.com. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "Vaibhav is Saikumar's hero - Tamil Movie News". Indiaglitz.com. 2010-03-05. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- Gupta, Rinku (2014-04-10). "Vaibhav Flies Solo". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "Damaal Dumeel is story Of crime and comedy - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-11-10. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "Sekhar Kammula has tweaked Anamika: Vaibhav Reddy - Oneindia Entertainment". Entertainment.oneindia.in. 2013-07-12. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "First look of Varun Sandesh-Vaibhav's Udayam - The Times of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2012-12-16. Retrieved 2014-04-18.