Padre Conceição College of Engineering in Verna
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Verna is a village in Salcete, Goa, India, adjacent to the village of Nagoa. It is located approximately 10 km north of the South Goa district headquarters Margão, 18 km south-east of Vasco da Gama and 23 km south-east of the state capital Panjim.
Verna is located in Salcete, South Goa. It's geographical coordinates are .
The Padre Conceição College of Engineering (PCCE) is a private engineering college in Verna. The college is a part of Agnel Technical Education Complex, Verna, Goa and is the first private engineering college in the state.
Places of worship
- Holy Cross Church is the parish church of Verna.
Hotels in Verna
Some hotels nearest to the centre of Verna are:
- Heritage Village Club (in Consua, distanced approximately 2.7 km)
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa (in Utorda, distanced approximately 3.1 km)
- Park Hyatt Resort and Spa (in Consua, distanced approximately 3.3 km)
- Casa Comoritta (in Consua, distanced approximately 3.9 km)
- Kenilworth Beach Resort & Spa (in Utorda, distanced approximately 4.0 km)
- Alila Diwa Goa (in Consua, distanced approximately 4.9 km)
- Martin's Comfort (in Betalbatim, distanced approximately 5.2 km)
Airports nearest to Verna; sorted by the distance to the airport from the city centre.
- Dabolim Airport (distanced approximately 14 km)
- Belgaum Airport (distanced approximately 94 km)
- Kolhapur Airport (distanced approximately 150 km)
- Ratnagiri Airport (distanced approximately 190 km)
- Mangalore Airport (distanced approximately 290 km)
- Padre Conceicao College of Engineering official website
|This article related to a location in the Indian state of Goa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|