Winter Haven Area Transit is a bus system based in Winter Haven, Florida. The system operates 9 of its own buses, and another 4 buses are provided for WHAT by the Citrus Connection. There are 8 routes serving Winter Haven, Auburndale, Lakeland, Lake Alfred, Haines City, Lake Wales, Frostproof, Bartow and Fort Meade.
Winter Haven Area Transit was started in 1999. It is a joint venture between the Board of County Commissioners of Polk County and the City of Winter Haven.
- 11 North Winter Haven
- 12 Winter Haven to Lakeland
- 15 Winter Haven to Haines City (connecting with Lynx 416 and 427 from December 16, 2012)
- 22XW Bartow Express
- 25 Fort Meade/Bartow
- 30 Cypress Gardens/Legoland (to Eagle Ridge Mall)
- 35 Frostproof/Eagle Ridge Mall
- 40-44 Southwest
- 50 Auburndale
- 1056-1059 | 2002 Gillig Phantom 30'
- T96-T100 | 2010 Gillig BRT 30'