|Born||February 15, 1978|
Yan Yinling (simplified Chinese: 颜垠凌; traditional Chinese: 顔垠凌; pinyin: Yán Yínlíng, or in Japanese, Inrin (インリン?); born February 15, 1978) is a Japan-based Taiwanese swimsuit model, race queen, singer and former professional wrestler. She is called also "Yinling of Joytoy (インリン・オブ・ジョイトイ)," when she appears on television.
Yinling was born in Taipei, Taiwan. Her family owned a photography studio and it is likely that this inspired her to model. She lived in the same apartment as Taiwanese/Japanese actor and singer Takeshi Kaneshiro. She moved to Japan at the age of 10 to attend school there.
She began modelling at 16 and started working with photographer Hiraokanovsky Kuratachenko at 19, forming the duo JOYTOY. Kuratachenko is suspected to be in fact Japanese, but he is often labeled a Russian photographer. Much of their work is politically themed, often infused with symbols and references to communism and the Soviet Union. JOYTOY's campaign has been noteworthy for being overly sexual and provocative in nature. A notable example was an exhibit that was hosted in the National Museum of History in 2004. The exhibit took the form of an anti-war and anti-prejudice art display of mildly erotic photography.  Besides photography, the JOYTOY campaign has also consisted the release of two music albums, with Yinling providing vocals. As part of keeping with JOYTOY's overly sexual nature, the CDs usually come packed with exclusive swimsuit pictures of Yinling. 
Besides her work under JOYTOY, Yinling has made many appearances in other media. For instance, she has often appeared in Japanese men's magazines such as Sabra. For an unspecified amount of time, Yinling served as a race queen under a team called Mario. In 2008, Yinling published an autobiography by the title LOVE ERO-Terrorism/Yinling of JOYTOY. In that same year, she provided the voice for Libido Waterfall, a tertiary character in video game Ryū ga Gotoku Kenzan! who was modeled after Yinling. 
Yinling also appears for the professional wrestling promotion Hustle, a venture led by Nobuhiko Takada. She originally appeared under the heel alias Yinling the Erotic Terrorist, but then appeared as a face, under the name Newling-sama (i.e., 'Mistress Newling'), who was in storyline the Erotic Terrorist's daughter. She was sidelined from promotion when she was (kayfabe) shot by a fictitious laser beam wielded by The Esperanza during a wrestling match. However, she re-emerged under her evil Yinling persona.
On June 17, 2007, after a match which saw Yinling and TAJIRI lose to Muta the Great and RG, Muta held Yinling down and spat his green mist into her vagina. The green mist apparently contained Muta's sperm and caused Yinling to become pregnant. Yinling would give birth to an egg in the middle of the ring and eventually the egg hatched into 514-pound wrestler Monster Bono. Thus was created a family stable consisting of Yinling, Muta and Bono. Yinling was the beautiful and dominant mother while Muta was the gruff but loving father. The family would wrestle alongside each other for several matches, but due to Muta's absences, they served mainly as wrestler and valet. However, due to her continuous abuse, Bono eventually turned on her, which lead to challenging her in the ring. The match between mother and son took place on May 24, 2008 where Yinling fought valiantly but Bono came out as the victor. Tragically, Bono's finishing big splash accidentally killed Yinling. As she died, he held her in his arms and the two were reconciled (in reality this was to be her retirement match).
- Finishing moves
Yinling is a supporter of the Social Democratic Party of Japan which advocates for social welfare reform and alternatives to nuclear energy. In 2010, she attended a conference held Mizuho Fukushima and spoke of the party's policies. 
In 2008, she announced her marriage to an anonymous employee of the ZERO1-MAX wrestling agency.  In 2010, she revealed that she had given birth to her first child, a son. She currently lives in Taiwan.
- Gumin no Koi (2003)
- Ai wa Maboroshi (2005)
- "Yinling of JOYTOY". generasia. Retrieved 2011-05-15.
- "Katsuro Hiraokanovsky Kuratachenko's photographer profile". Retrieved 2011-09-15.
- "Yin Ling: The New Face (and Thighs, and Hips, and…) of the Chinese Sexual Revolution". The Chinese Outpost. Retrieved 2011-09-15.
- "Cai Guo-Qiang - BMoCA". Retrieved 2011-09-15.
- "インリン：初の“結婚宣言”!「今年中ですかね」". The Mainichi Daily News (Japanese). Retrieved 2011-09-17.
- "Minigames of the Yakuza series – Erotic games". Menopause Defeated. Retrieved 2011-09-15.
- "HUSTLE Results: 2005" (in German). PuroLove.com. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- "HUSTLE Results: 2007" (in German). PuroLove.com. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- Connell, Ryan. "Pin-up girls Yinling of Joytoy, Yoko Kamon have intimates bared after MPD file". Retrieved 2011-09-15.
- "インリンさん・田中優さんとの集会報告（動画）". Retrieved 2011-09-15.
- "Yinling of Joytoy To Get Married". 2 April 2008.
- "Yinling gives birth to first child". 16 July 2010.
- "帰ってきました". Retrieved 2011-09-22.
- Official site - In various languages
- Short biography
- Payne, Peter. (2002). Yinling of Joytoy DVD review at jmate.com
- Official Blog of Yinling