Gokkun (ゴックン) is a Japanese term for a sexual activity in which a woman consumes the semen of one or more men, usually from some kind of container. Commonly-used containers in this genre include cups, beakers, bowls, and wine or cocktail glasses. The vast majority of these scenarios involve the semen of multiple men. As the genre's producers attempt to outdo one another, the number of men participating has exceeded 200 in recent Japanese films and 140 in recent American films. Less frequently, the scenes involve a large container of semen from a single male who has, over time, stored up a large volume for this purpose, generally by freezing it.
See also 
- Nicholas Nassor (30 November 2007). Increasing Sexual Intelligence and Becoming a Sex Expert. Lulu.com. pp. 70–. ISBN 978-1-4357-0218-9. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- Dufour, Dany-Robert (2009). La cité perverse : libéralisme et pornographie. Bibliothèque Médiations. Éditions Denoël. p. 12. ISBN 2-207-26120-4.
- "Jim Powers Begins Production on American Gokkun", Adult Video News (2006).
- FAQ: Amateur Gokkun, Extreme Boards.
- Thomas, G. M. (2004). Extremes: contradictions in contemporary Japan. Kaichan. p. 177. ISBN 0-9546789-0-7.
- Wilks, J. "The (Almost) Complete Japanzine Dictionary of Japan Sex". Seekjapan. Retrieved 2010-05-09.
- Media related to Gokkun at Wikimedia Commons
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|