From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up zed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zed may also refer to:
- Mr. Zed, comedian and singer
- Zed Shaw, US computer programmer
- Paul Zed is a former Liberal member of the Parliament of Canada
- Zed (Kiba), the main character of the anime series Kiba
- Lord Zedd, the villain of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- Uncle Zed, the mentor of the title character of Nephi Anderson's Dorian
- Zed, a character in the movie Pulp Fiction
- Zed, a character in the film and animated series Police Academy
- Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander, a wizard in Terry Goodkind's fantasy series "The Sword Of Truth"
Media and entertainment
- Zed (band), a pop-rock group from New Zealand
- Zeds Dead, an electronic/dubstep/progressive duo from Toronto
- Zed Bias, a UK Garage producer
- Zedd (producer), a German electro house producer
Publishing and journalism
- Zed Books, a radical cooperative book publisher based in London
- Zed (Cirque du Soleil), a Cirque du Soleil production in Japan
Computers and technology
- Z (computer game), a real-time strategy game
- Z notation, a computer language
- Zed (company), a Spanish company that markets entertainment products to the mobile phone industry
- Zed or Djed, an ancient Egyptian symbol for stability
- Zed card or comp card, a "portfolio on a card" used by models and actors
- Zed, a slang term used to refer to a zombie
- The Zed or Kawasaki Z, motorcycle series
- Zero energy development
- Zonal Employee Discount, a multilateral agreement for reduced rate personal travel by airline employees
- Z Special Unit, an Australian-British-New Zealand commando unit in the South West Pacific theatre, also known as "Z Force"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.