¿Quién Tiene la Razón?
|¿Quién Tiene La Razón?|
|Presented by||Nancy Álvarez (2003–2012)
Carmen Jara (2012–present)
|Running time||42–45 minutes|
|Original release||July 7, 2003– present|
¿Quién Tiene La Razón? (English: Who's Right?) is a Spanish-language talk show. The show is produced by Venevisión International in Miami, Florida, where it is taped. The show's host for several years was psychologist Nancy Álvarez. In 2012, she was replaced by Mexican folk singer Carmen Jara.
Telefutura originally aired this talk show from July 7, 2003 to August 29, 2008 weekday afternoons at 3 pm Central. From November 17, 2008 to August 25, 2011, it was broadcast by Univision weekday mornings at 10 am Central.
On August 2011, Telefutura announced a brand new season of ¿Quién Tiene la Razón?; from September 26 to October 7, 2011, Telefutura broadcast it weeknights at 7 pm Central. From October 10, 2011 to April 30, 2012, Telefutura broadcast it weekdays at 3 pm Central.
On July 2012, Telefutura and Venevisión announced that Carmen Jara would become the new presenter of ¿Quién Tiene la Razón?, replacing Dra. Nancy Álvarez. As of July 30, 2012, Telefutura is broadcasting new episodes of ¿Quién Tiene la Razón? with Carmen Jara being the new host.
The format of the program consists of presenting two or three distinct cases per show involving families or couples who are in some sort of conflict or disagreement and are seeking counsel on how to resolve their issues.
After sufficient testimony regarding the issue is presented to the host and her panel, the audience is then welcome to give additional feedback to each party as well. At the end of each segment, the "Archis" hand down their opinion on the case based on whose side they believe holds the stronger argument, followed by the audience doing the same. The host then concludes with her own opinion on the issue and gives final advice to the feuding participants.
During these cases, the host is assisted by a panel of three observers known as "Los Archis" (which is short for either "Los Archiamigos" or "Los Archienemigos", Spanish terms best translated within the show's context as "The Arch-allies" or "The Arch-objectors", depending on whose side of the dispute the panel is leaning towards), who question the parties and can provide advocacy to their situation.
Past Archis included Rafael Mercadante and Paula Arcila.
- TeleFutura Premieres The Most Unique Talk Show On Spanish Language TV: ¿Quién Tiene La Razón? (Who’s Right)
- ¿Quién tiene la razón?” de fiesta en debut en Univision
- Saca del aire a “Quién tiene la razón” de Telefura, Saldría por Univisión antes de noviembre
- Nancy Álvarez regresó a casa: ¿Quién tiene la razón? llegó a Univision
- La Tijera: La doctora Nancy Álvarez regresa a casa
- Escandalo TV: La Dra. Nancy Álvarez regresa a Telefutura
- Nancy Álvarez reaparece con su Chaca Chaca
- La doctora Nancy Álvarez cambia de horario
- ¿Quién tiene la razón? tiene nueva presentadora
- ¿Quién Tiene La Razón? con Carmen Jara