|Also known as||NFL 2Night (1998–2002)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Norby Williamson|
Todd M. Snyder
Bristol, Connecticut, U.S.
|Running time||30–60 minutes|
|Distributor||The Walt Disney Company|
480i (4:3 SDTV) (1998–2005)|
720p (16:9 HDTV) (2005–present)
|Original release||1998 – Present|
|Related shows||NFL Insiders|
NFL Live is a National Football League studio show, currently airing Monday through Friday at 4:00 p.m ET ESPN. Formerly known as NFL 2Night, the program is one of the only NFL-related studio programs to air during the week along with NFL Insiders. As such, NFL Live is not a highlight show, as Sunday and Monday game highlights are handled by the various other NFL studio shows, including NFL Primetime during the season. Unlike shows for other sports, NFL Live even runs throughout the entire offseason.
Beginning in 2011, NFL Live expanded to a full hour.
- Wendi Nix (2008–): Substitute host
- Tim Hasselbeck (2008–): Analyst
- Jeff Saturday (2013–): Analyst
- Damien Woody (2011–): Analyst
- Ryan Clark (2015–): Analyst
- Kayla Polamalu (2017-) Analyst
- Darren Woodson (2005–): Analyst
- Tedy Bruschi (2009–): Analyst
- Jeff Darlington (2017–): Analyst
- Linda Cohn (2007–): Substitute host
- Mike Golic (1998–): Analyst
- David Lloyd (2005–): Substitute host
- Suzy Kolber (2005–): Secondary host
- Chris McKendry (2011–): Substitute host
- Chris Mortensen (1998–): NFL insider
- Field Yates (2016–): Analyst
- John Fox (2018-): Analyst
- Victor Cruz (2018–): Analyst
- Bill Polian (2012–): Analyst
- Bonnie Bernstein (2007–2008): Substitute host; now a co-host of The Michael Kay Show on 1050 ESPN Radio in New York
- Jerome Bettis (2013–2017): Analyst
- Cris Carter (2008–2016): Analyst
- John Clayton (1998–2017): NFL insider
- Brian Dawkins (2012–2015): Analyst
- Trent Dilfer (2008–2017): Analyst
- Herm Edwards (2009–2017): Analyst; Now head coach at Arizona State
- Mike Hill (2007–2013): Secondary host
- Merril Hoge (1998–2017): Analyst
- Tom Jackson (2006–2016): Analyst
- Shaun King (2007–2008): Analyst
- Eric Mangini (2011&2012;): Analyst; now San Francisco 49ers Defensive Coordinator
- Antonio Pierce (2010–2014): Analyst
- Floyd Reese (2007–2008): Analyst; left to become New England Patriots Senior Football Advisor
- Sean Salisbury (1998–2008)
- Mark Schlereth (2002–2017): Analyst
- Rick Spielman (2005–2006): Analyst; now Minnesota Vikings General Manager
- Sara Walsh (2011–2017) : Primary substitute host
- Trey Wingo (1998-2017;): Lead host
- NFL Live Wired: A segment at the beginning of the show detailing the top stories and breaking news from around the National Football League. This segment was discontinued in the summer of 2007. It eventually was re-added as an unnamed segment where the news stories of the day are listed in chronological order of their release or when an item hit the transaction wire (e.g. "10:33 a.m.: the Cincinnati Bengals placed (player name) on injured reserve").
- Opening Drive: A segment following NFL Live Wired in which a certain team, player, or topic is discussed.
- What Were They Thinking?: A look at dubious plays and decisions from the previous week's NFL games.
- Drive of the Week: A look at the plays that comprised the best drive by a team from the previous week's NFL games.
- Fantasy Five: Every week during the NFL season, Wingo, Salisbury, and Schlereth pick one player from each position (QB, RB, WR, TE, K) that they think will perform the best. One point is given for each player if he reaches a certain statistic during a game
- Off the Mark: A weekly segment where Schlereth rants about a moment at some point in time during the previous week that has grabbed his attention.
- Hurry-Up Offense: A segment at the end of each show, in which analysts are given a certain amount of time to discuss various topics.
- Cover 2: Analysis of various topics from two points of view: an NFL insider (which could include a sportswriter, former general manager or former director of player personnel) and a (current or former) NFL player.
- Overreaction Monday: Based on the past weekend's performance, extreme topics are presented to the analysts for debate.
- Film Room: Analysts break down plays in the film room