|Also known as||NFL 2Night (former name, 1998–2002)|
|Directed by||Larry Kirin
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Norby Williamson|
Todd M. Snyder
Bristol, Connecticut, U.S.
|Running time||30–60 minutes|
|Distributor||The Walt Disney Company|
|Original network||ESPN2 (1998–2002)
|Picture format||480i (4:3 SDTV) (1998–2005)
720p (16:9 HDTV) (2005–present)
|Original release||1998 – Present|
|Related shows||NFL Insiders|
NFL Live is a National Football League studio show, currently airing Monday through Friday at 4:00 p.m ET ESPN. Formerly known as NFL 2Night, the program is one of the only NFL-related studio programs to air during the week along with NFL Insiders. As such, NFL Live is not a highlight show, as Sunday and Monday game highlights are handled by the various other NFL studio shows, including NFL Primetime during the season. Unlike shows for other sports, NFL Live even runs throughout the entire offseason.
Beginning in 2011, NFL Live expanded to a full hour.
- Trey Wingo (1998–): Lead host
- Wendi Nix (2008–): Substitute host
- Herm Edwards (2009–): Analyst
- Tim Hasselbeck (2008–): Analyst
- Jerome Bettis (2013–): Analyst
- Damien Woody (2011–): Analyst
- Merril Hoge (1998–): Analyst
- Antonio Pierce (2010–): Analyst
- Darren Woodson (2005–): Analyst
- Brian Dawkins (2012–): Analyst
- Ryan Clark (2015–): Analyst
- Jeff Saturday (2013–): Analyst
- Mark Brunell (2013–): Analyst
- Mark Schlereth (2002–): Analyst
- Tedy Bruschi (2009–): Analyst
- Trent Dilfer (2008–): Analyst
- Eric Allen (2002–): Analyst
- Cris Carter (2008–): Analyst
- John Clayton (1998–): NFL insider
- Linda Cohn (2007–): Substitute host
- Mike Golic (1998–): Analyst
- Mike Hill (2007–): Secondary host
- David Lloyd (2005–): Substitute host
- Tom Jackson (2006–): Analyst
- Shaun King (2007–): Analyst
- Suzy Kolber (2005–): Secondary host
- Chris McKendry (2011–): Substitute host
- Chris Mortensen (1998–): NFL insider
- Dari Nowkhah (2007–): Substitute host
- Michael Smith (2006–): Reporter, analyst
- Sara Walsh (2011–) : Primary substitute host
- Marcellus Wiley (2007–): Analyst
- Matt Light (2012–): Analyst
- Qadry Ismail (2008–): Analyst
- James Hasty (2006–): Analyst
- Lomas Brown (2007–): Analyst
- Bonnie Bernstein (2007–2008): Substitute host; now a co-host of The Michael Kay Show on 1050 ESPN Radio in New York
- Eric Mangini (2011&2012;): Analyst; now San Francisco 49ers Defensive Coordinator
- Floyd Reese (2007–2008): Analyst; left to become New England Patriots Senior Football Advisor
- Sean Salisbury (1998–2008)
- Rick Spielman (2005–2006): Analyst; now Minnesota Vikings General Manager
- NFL Live Wired: A segment at the beginning of the show detailing the top stories and breaking news from around the National Football League. This segment was discontinued in the summer of 2007.
- Opening Drive: A segment following NFL Live Wired in which a certain team, player, or topic is discussed.
- What Were They Thinking?: A look at dubious plays and decisions from the previous week's NFL games.
- Drive of the Week: A look at the plays that comprised the best drive by a team from the previous week's NFL games.
- Fantasy Five: Every week during the NFL season, Wingo, Salisbury, and Schlereth pick one player from each position (QB, RB, WR, TE, K) that they think will perform the best. One point is given for each player if he reaches a certain statistic during a game
- Off the Mark: A weekly segment where Schlereth rants about a moment at some point in time during the previous week that has grabbed his attention.
- Hurry-Up Offense: A segment at the end of each show, in which analysts are given a certain amount of time to discuss various topics.
- Cover 2: Analysis of various topics from two points of view: an NFL insider (which could include a sportswriter, former general manager or former director of player personnel) and a (current or former) NFL player.
- Overreaction Monday: Based on the past weekend's performance, extreme topics are presented to the analysts for debate.
- Film Room: Analysts break down plays in the film room