1100s BC (decade)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 1101 BC)
|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
Events and trends
- 1104 BC—Foundation of Cadiz, Spain.
- 1100 BC—Tiglath-Pileser I of Assyria conquers the Hittites.
- c. 1100 BC—The Dorians invade Ancient Greece.
- c. 1100 BC—Mycenaean era ends with the destruction of that civilization. The collapse of Mycenaean dominance starts.
- c. 1100 BC—Late Minoan culture ends.
- c. 1100 BC—Greek Dark Ages begin.
- c. 1100 BC—Beginning of the proto-Villanovan culture in northern Italy.
- c. 1100 BC—The New Kingdom in Egypt comes to an end.
- c. 1100 BC—Shang Dynasty ends in China.
- c. 1102 BC—Maya Calendar counts time from this point.