From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From c. 1190 – 'Cliff Palace' in Mesa Verde (modern-day Colorado) constructed by Ancestral Puebloans of the Pueblo III Era.
- 1191 – St. Gereon's Basilica in Cologne, Holy Roman Empire, consecrated.
- 1191 – Preah Khan Baray built in Angkor, Khmer Empire.
- 1192 – Torpo stave church, Norway, built.
- 1192 – Rebuilding of Lincoln Cathedral begun.
- 1192–April 1199 – Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra mosque in Ajmer, Rajasthan, rebuilt from a Sanskrit college.
- 1193 – Construction of the Quwwat-ul-Islam Mosque begun in the Delhi Sultanate.
- 1194 – Rebuilding of Chartres Cathedral begun.
- 1195 – Rebuilding of Bourges Cathedral begun.
- c. 1195 – Theotokos Kyriotissa Church built in Constantinople.
- 1196 – Baptistery of Parma constructed.
- 1196 – Minaret of the Koutoubia Mosque completed in Marrakesh, Almohad Morocco.
- 1196–1198 – Château Gaillard built in Normandy.
- 1197 – San Nicola di Bari, in the Kingdom of Sicily completed (begun in 1084).
- 1197 – West Front of the Ely Cathedral finished (begun in 1174).
- 1198 – Dhammayazika Pagoda built in Bagan, Pagan Kingdom (begun in 1196).
- 1199 – St Laurence's Church, Ludlow, in England rebuilt.
- Exact date not specified
St. Gereon's Basilica, Cologne (1191)
Building around Preah Khan, Angkor (1191)
Torpo stave church (1192)
Theotokos Kyriotissa Church, Constantinople (c. 1195)
Koutoubia Mosque minaret, Marrakesh (1196)
Ely Cathedral West Front (1197)
Dhammayazika Pagoda, Bagan (1198)
Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra (1199)
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2010)
- ^ a b c Sutton, Ian (1999). Architecture, from Ancient Greece to the Present. London: Thames & Hudson. ISBN 978-0-500-20316-3.