1801 in architecture
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The year 1801 in architecture involved some significant events.
- April 21 – The Teatro Nuovo in Trieste, an opera house designed by Gian Antonio Selva (interior) and Matteo Pertsch (exterior), is inaugurated.
- The New London Harbor Lighthouse in New London, Connecticut is completed.
- Grand Prix de Rome, architecture: (unknown).
- May 11 – Henri Labrouste, French architect of the École des Beaux Arts (died 1875)
- June 4 – James Pennethorne, London architect and planner (died 1871)
- date unknown – John Semple, Irish architect (died 1882)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1801.|