1988 Pacific Cup
|Number of teams||6|
|Host country||Western Samoa|
|Winner||Māori (4th title)|
The 1988 Pacific Cup was the fourth edition of the Pacific Cup, a rugby league tournament held between Pacific teams. The tournament was hosted by Western Samoa and eventually won by the New Zealand Māori side, who defeated Western Samoa 26-16 in the final.
- The Cook Islands included Denvour Johnston.
- Coached by Richard Bolton, the New Zealand Māori squad included Morvin Edwards, captain Barry Harvey, Kelly Shelford, Mark Woods and Tawera Nikau.
- Tonga included John Fifita, captain Duane Mann and Dick Uluave.
- Western Samoa included Paddy Tuimavave, Hitro Okesene and captain Olsen Filipaina.
Fifth place play off
Third place play off
- International Competitions 1988 The Vault