2008 in Cape Verde
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also:||Other events of 2008|
Timeline of Cabo Verdean history
- January 9: food export ban from Santo Antão due to the agricultural pest, the Cape Verdean millipede (Spinotarsus caboverdus), lifted
- March 31: RecordTV Cabo Verde started broadcasting
- May 18: Local elections took place in the municipalities
- June 27: A new government under Prime Minister Neves was announced
- October 9: ISE, ISCEMAR and INAG were dissolved, having become part of the University of Cape Verde
- November 24: Universidade de Santiago opened in Assomada
- December 13: São Filipe Municipal Museum opened in the old town hall of São Filipe
- "Agriculture producers from Santo Antão can now export to Sal and Boa Vista". A Semana (in Portuguese). 9 January 2008. Archived from the original on 2008-02-10. Retrieved 2017-01-15.
- "Profunda remodelação governamental em Cabo Verde", Panapress, June 27, 2008 (in Portuguese).
- Historial - Universidade de Cabo Verde
- "Inauguração do Museu Municipal de S. Filipe" [Grand Opening of São Filipe Municipal Museum] (in Portuguese). December 13, 2008.
- "List of champions of Cape Verde". RSSSF. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2008 in Cape Verde.|