2010 AMA Pro Supersport Championship
|2010 AMA Supersport Championship|
The 2010 AMA Pro Supersport Championship was the second running of the AMA Supersport Championship. Title sponsors for the series include Sunoco, Amsoil, National Guard, Dunlop, Speedcom and SunTrust. Tyler O'Hara became Top Gun champion in a final round shootout, in which the champion was decided through points amassed at Barber Motorsports Park only. Despite not winning a race all season, Austin Dehaven claimed the Young Gun championship.
- Martin, Chris (2010-09-26). "Beach Takes The Win, Dehaven The Crown". speedtv.com. Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham, Alabama: Speed. Retrieved 2010-09-27.
- "2010 AMA Pro Superbike Championship Schedule Showcases Top North American Road Courses". AMA Pro Racing. American Motorcyclist Association. 2009-11-05. Retrieved 2009-12-10.
- "2010 AMA Pro SuperSport Championship Official Auto Club Speedway Entry List". AMA Pro Racing. American Motorcyclist Association. 2010-03-20. Retrieved 2010-03-20.
- "2010 AMA Pro SuperSport Championship Official Daytona Entry List". AMA Pro Racing. American Motorcyclist Association. 2010-01-18. Retrieved 2010-01-18.
- AMA Pro Racing Championship official site