2012 Austrian Darts Open
|2012 Austrian Darts Open|
|Nine dart finish|| Michael Smith
The 2012 Austrian Darts Open was the first of five European Tour events on the 2012 PDC Pro Tour. The tournament took place at the Arena Nova in Wiener Neustadt near Vienna, Austria, from 27 to 29 April. It featured a field of 64 players and £82,100 in prize money, with £15,000 going to the winner.
|Last qualifying stage||£100|
The top 32 players from the PDC Order of Merit automatically qualified for the event. The remaining 32 places went to players from three qualifying events - 20 from the UK Qualifier (held in Barnsley on 13 April), eight from the European Qualifier (held in Cologne on 7 April) and four from the Home Nation Qualifier (held in Eisenstadt on 31 March).
Home Nation Qualifier
- "Austrian Darts Open Day Three". PDC. 29 April 2012. Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- European Tour Event 1 Entries PDC.tv
- European Tour 1 - UK Qualifier PDC.tv
- European Qualifiers Win Austria Spots PDC.tv
- Austrian Quartet Win ET1 Spots PDC.tv
- European Tour Event One Draw PDC.tv
- "2012 PDC European Tour Vienna Results". Darts Database. Retrieved 20 June 2012.